Twelve seniors were presented with awards to recognize their commitment to being outstanding high school athletes (Photo by Zoe Gister).
Redwood senior athletes recognized in new venue celebration
Charlotte LacyMay 30, 2024

On May 20, senior athletes, parents and coaches gathered at Sam’s Anchor Cafe in Tiburon to recognize and celebrate the seniors committed...

Smiling and holding their floats, seniors make the most of their lunch.
Seniors stay a-float for senior week
Hannah HerbstMay 29, 2024

On Tuesday, May 28, after a long Memorial Day Weekend and with only twelve more academic days left of school, leadership kicked off Senior...

Boys’ varsity baseball marks history with first-ever state playoff victory
Will ParsonsMay 29, 2024

On May 28, the Giants’ varsity baseball team took on the Carmel Padres in the first Norcal state playoff game in the program’s history. The...

System malfunction causes false fire alarm

Moments before third period began on Monday, Nov. 7, a system malfunction caused a false fire alarm to ring out across campus, leading to the building evacuation of all students and faculty.

According to assistant principal Brian Lynch, Monday’s alarm was a random error.

Monday’s incident was reminiscent of alarm issues last year. Within a 12-day period last February, four false fire alarms were sounded due to malfunctions in the system. Lynch hopes that the most recent hiccup will be the only false alarm sounded this year.

“We have no indication at this point that there is going to be a pattern of fire alarms,” Lynch said. “I’m really hoping it won’t be.”