Utopia or Dystopia? The hidden history of Bay Area cults
Linnea Koblik and Tallulah Knill AllenJuly 12, 2024

Silhouetted against the sweeping landscapes of the Bay and the Marin Headlands, the Bay Area is well known for its position in the counterculture...

Public protests and perspectives
Public protests and perspectives
Ava Stephens, Gabriella Rouas, Aanika Sawhney, Nadia Massoumi and Grace GehrmanJune 29, 2024

Reflejando otra vez con los ELD seniors
Reflejando otra vez con los ELD seniors
Ava CarlsonJune 27, 2024

El año pasado, tuve la oportunidad de hablar con estudiantes del grado 12 en la clase de English Language Development (ELD) sobre sus experiencias...

Redwood seniors celebrate their last day of school

On Wednesday, June 12th, Redwood seniors joined together in the Covered Eating Area (CEA) to celebrate the end of their senior year before completing graduation rehearsal. A long line wrapped around the CEA as students waited outside to get their share of the breakfast food assortment. Seniors were given the option of various pancakes, waffles, potatoes, breakfast meat and eggs for their meal. They were also provided various drinks in celebration of their graduation. Students reflected on their past four years together while enjoying some final memories after their last ever high school class. The Class of 2024 will graduate tomorrow, June 13,  and move on to their next steps in life.