TUHSDs First Student of Color Retreat
April 19, 2024

On March 29, the Tamalpais Union High School District (TUHSD) organized and held its first-ever Students of Color Retreat. The retreat was held...

Day 3 Gallery: Homecoming Rally

The annual Homecoming Rally was held Thursday in the gym. The rally included the presentation of the Homecoming Court, a slam poem from Peer Resource, the Varsity Cheer routine, and the class skit contest, in which each class prepared a skit in accordance to their Homecoming theme. Skits were open to any members of each class that wished to participate.

Senior Grace Gravely (left) of Peer Resource delivers a slam poem about drug and alcohol use to open the rally. Junior Carly Van Liere (right) sings the National Anthem.
Ooos and aahs resound through the gym as Emma Burke, Gabby Amador, Becca Middleton, Rochelle Dubrovsky (left to right) of the Varsity Cheer Squad dance for their routine.

Freshman Skit – Wild Pirates

Green? The freshmen perform their best impersonation of the Drake Pirates while spectators boo the rival school.
Miles Daly pulls Katie Ogden in a red wagon during the frosh skit.

Sophomore Skit – Wild Surf

“Slow Down!” Haneef Foster gets down for the sophomore skit.
Bela Souza and Emma McCarthy smile as Michael Dibley announces that their sophomore skit was “one of the best skits he has ever seen.” That’s saying a lot. Dibley’s been here a long time!

Junior Skit – Wild Fire

Grady Pollison (left) and Tom Cavanaugh (right) charge out to center court at the beginning of the junior skit.

Senior Skit – Wild West

Draw! William Simmonds leads an army of plaid during the senior skit.

Homecoming Court

Homecoming Court Canditates Douglas Pardella and Celeste Carswell round the gym on a tandem bicycle.
Mitch Thompson carries his Homecoming partner Maddie Bailey during their tour around the gym.