Sweet delights at San Rafael Farmers’ Market: Waffle Mania, Brittany Crêpes and KettlePop
Nick HartungApril 10, 2024

As winter draws to a close, the local San Rafael Farmers’ Market is coming alive. Every Sunday, hundreds of farms, shops and stores from across...

Illustration by Ava Stephens
Ignorance breeds violence: we need diverse religious education
Beckett TudorApril 9, 2024

The United States has become one of the most diverse countries in the world. Through policies encouraging immigration and plentiful economic...

Rolling the dice: The harmful effects of sports betting promotions
Matthew KnauerApril 6, 2024

Nobody could have predicted the monumental impact of Murphy vs. National Collegiate Athletic Association in May 2018. Two and a half...

Day 3 Gallery: Homecoming Rally

The annual Homecoming Rally was held Thursday in the gym. The rally included the presentation of the Homecoming Court, a slam poem from Peer Resource, the Varsity Cheer routine, and the class skit contest, in which each class prepared a skit in accordance to their Homecoming theme. Skits were open to any members of each class that wished to participate.

Senior Grace Gravely (left) of Peer Resource delivers a slam poem about drug and alcohol use to open the rally. Junior Carly Van Liere (right) sings the National Anthem.
Ooos and aahs resound through the gym as Emma Burke, Gabby Amador, Becca Middleton, Rochelle Dubrovsky (left to right) of the Varsity Cheer Squad dance for their routine.

Freshman Skit – Wild Pirates

Green? The freshmen perform their best impersonation of the Drake Pirates while spectators boo the rival school.
Miles Daly pulls Katie Ogden in a red wagon during the frosh skit.

Sophomore Skit – Wild Surf

“Slow Down!” Haneef Foster gets down for the sophomore skit.
Bela Souza and Emma McCarthy smile as Michael Dibley announces that their sophomore skit was “one of the best skits he has ever seen.” That’s saying a lot. Dibley’s been here a long time!

Junior Skit – Wild Fire

Grady Pollison (left) and Tom Cavanaugh (right) charge out to center court at the beginning of the junior skit.

Senior Skit – Wild West

Draw! William Simmonds leads an army of plaid during the senior skit.

Homecoming Court

Homecoming Court Canditates Douglas Pardella and Celeste Carswell round the gym on a tandem bicycle.
Mitch Thompson carries his Homecoming partner Maddie Bailey during their tour around the gym.