Twelve seniors were presented with awards to recognize their commitment to being outstanding high school athletes (Photo by Zoe Gister).
Redwood senior athletes recognized in new venue celebration
Charlotte LacyMay 30, 2024

On May 20, senior athletes, parents and coaches gathered at Sam’s Anchor Cafe in Tiburon to recognize and celebrate the seniors committed...

Smiling and holding their floats, seniors make the most of their lunch.
Seniors stay a-float for senior week
Hannah HerbstMay 29, 2024

On Tuesday, May 28, after a long Memorial Day Weekend and with only twelve more academic days left of school, leadership kicked off Senior...

Boys’ varsity baseball marks history with first-ever state playoff victory
Will ParsonsMay 29, 2024

On May 28, the Giants’ varsity baseball team took on the Carmel Padres in the first Norcal state playoff game in the program’s history. The...

Photo Essay: Students celebrate the fifth annual Wellness Festival

On Saturday, May 11, the Marin County Youth Commision (MCYC) hosted their fifth annual Wellness Festival for middle school and high school students in Marin County. The event took place at Terra Linda High School from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and included a mini workshop, youth art work, yoga, slime making, pot painting and much more. 

MCYC chair lead and organizer of the event Sammy Lee spoke about the positivity surrounding mental health this event attempts to generate.

“We recognized, as a youth commission, that schools teach about mental health through a very negative lens, so we created [the Wellness Festival] five years ago to try to reverse that narrative.”