Utopia or Dystopia? The hidden history of Bay Area cults
Linnea Koblik and Tallulah Knill AllenJuly 12, 2024

Silhouetted against the sweeping landscapes of the Bay and the Marin Headlands, the Bay Area is well known for its position in the counterculture...

Public protests and perspectives
Public protests and perspectives
Ava Stephens, Gabriella Rouas, Aanika Sawhney, Nadia Massoumi and Grace GehrmanJune 29, 2024

Reflejando otra vez con los ELD seniors
Reflejando otra vez con los ELD seniors
Ava CarlsonJune 27, 2024

El año pasado, tuve la oportunidad de hablar con estudiantes del grado 12 en la clase de English Language Development (ELD) sobre sus experiencias...

Bagels you’ll love: Discover Loveski Deli in Marin

Established in Napa County, Loveski Deli quickly gained popularity for its commitment to quality ingredients, featuring handmade sourdough bagels, locally sourced vegetables and house-made pickles. Loveski Deli’s recent expansion with the opening of a second store in Marin County has made it possible for both kosher eaters and bagel enthusiasts alike to enjoy its delicious offerings. The new location extends the brand’s commitment to providing an elevated and diverse Jewish deli experience.

Perfectly baked, Loveski Deli presents a classic Jewish latke traditionally served with applesauce and sour cream.

One of the standout offerings at Loveski Deli is their latkes, a traditional Eastern European potato pancake. These latkes have a perfect balance of golden-brown, crispy exteriors, which give way to a soft and flavorful interior. It is served with a side of applesauce and sour cream, the traditional accompaniment for latkes providing a blend of sweet and salty flavors. The latkes are a dish that any visitor would be mistaken to miss.

The smoked salmon bagel at Loveski exemplifies the deli’s commitment to using only the finest and freshest ingredients. The bagel, whether the classic plain or the garnished “everything” bagel, has a chewy interior and a satisfying crisp crust.

Garnished with fresh salmon, capers and delicately sliced onions, the smoked salmon bagel is an absolute must-try.

In addition to the freshness of the salmon, this offering is generously layered with smooth cream cheese, salty bursts of capers and thinly sliced red onions, ensuring every bite is a delightful and flavorful experience.

Beyond the culinary scene, Loveski Deli continues to impress with its inviting ambiance and attentive service. The modern interior with comfortable seating exhibits a welcoming atmosphere for customers to enjoy their meals, contributing to an overall positive experience.

The newest addition of Loveski Deli at Larkspur’s Marin Country Mart ensures a high-quality experience that celebrates Jewish cuisine, with many offerings such as the iconic Reuben sandwich and comforting matzoh ball soup, among other delightful options.