Bagels you’ll love: Discover Loveski Deli in Marin

Established in Napa County, Loveski Deli quickly gained popularity for its commitment to quality ingredients, featuring handmade sourdough bagels, locally sourced vegetables and house-made pickles. Loveski Deli’s recent expansion with the opening of a second store in Marin County has made it possible for both kosher eaters and bagel enthusiasts alike to enjoy its delicious offerings. The new location extends the brand’s commitment to providing an elevated and diverse Jewish deli experience.

Perfectly baked, Loveski Deli presents a classic Jewish latke traditionally served with applesauce and sour cream.

One of the standout offerings at Loveski Deli is their latkes, a traditional Eastern European potato pancake. These latkes have a perfect balance of golden-brown, crispy exteriors, which give way to a soft and flavorful interior. It is served with a side of applesauce and sour cream, the traditional accompaniment for latkes providing a blend of sweet and salty flavors. The latkes are a dish that any visitor would be mistaken to miss.

The smoked salmon bagel at Loveski exemplifies the deli’s commitment to using only the finest and freshest ingredients. The bagel, whether the classic plain or the garnished “everything” bagel, has a chewy interior and a satisfying crisp crust.

Garnished with fresh salmon, capers and delicately sliced onions, the smoked salmon bagel is an absolute must-try.

In addition to the freshness of the salmon, this offering is generously layered with smooth cream cheese, salty bursts of capers and thinly sliced red onions, ensuring every bite is a delightful and flavorful experience.

Beyond the culinary scene, Loveski Deli continues to impress with its inviting ambiance and attentive service. The modern interior with comfortable seating exhibits a welcoming atmosphere for customers to enjoy their meals, contributing to an overall positive experience.

The newest addition of Loveski Deli at Larkspur’s Marin Country Mart ensures a high-quality experience that celebrates Jewish cuisine, with many offerings such as the iconic Reuben sandwich and comforting matzoh ball soup, among other delightful options.