Riley Peterson and Caitlin Shaver eat together as they discuss what they will be doing at the graduation practice.
Redwood seniors celebrate their last day of school
Lauren PoulinJune 12, 2024

On Wednesday, June 12th, Redwood seniors joined together in the Covered Eating Area (CEA) to celebrate the end of their senior year before...

Korean Eagles Taekwondo Demo Team visits Marin

On the weekend of Jan. 28 and 29, the Korean Eagles Taekwondo Demonstration Team visited Marin after a tour of the United States. The team visited Yang’s Martial Arts Academy (Yang’s) in Larkspur after going to locations such as Texas, the Grand Canyon and Yosemite. Composed of various Taekwondo schools from around South Korea, the team stayed overnight with Yang’s students. On Saturday, Jan. 28, both the Eagles and Yang’s students performed for each other while family and friends watched. Demonstrations by Yang’s students, including junior Fionna Owens and sophomore Django Garcia-Harrison, ranged from hand-to-hand combat to the use of swords and staffs. The Eagles had an impressive display of demonstrations with acrobatics and skilled coordination.