FDA approves Opill; The lens into the world of reproductive rights
Hailey Carlton and Annie BurlingameMay 16, 2024

From IUDs to Depo-Provera shots, and to the original pill (Plan-B), birth control has evolved substantially since its debut in May of 1950....

Photo Essay: Students celebrate the fifth annual Wellness Festival
Lauren OlsenMay 12, 2024

On Saturday, May 11, the Marin County Youth Commision (MCYC) hosted their fifth annual Wellness Festival for middle school and...

The Giants won their first MCAL banner since 2018.
Back at the top: Boys’ varsity baseball knocks off San Marin to claim MCAL banner
Gil Ladetzky and Hayden DonehowerMay 11, 2024

As the boys’ varsity baseball team entered the 2024 Marin County Athletic League (MCAL) championship game against San Marin, the bitter...

Photo Essay: Staff triumphs over student competitors at the annual Turkey Bowl

On Nov. 15, 2023, the annual Students versus Staff Turkey Bowl was held in the Big Gym. The Turkey Bowl, taking place once a year ahead of Thanksgiving break, is a basketball game where students compete against staff members. This year, the teachers took the lead, scoring the first four points and setting the pace for the rest of the game. The students spent the remainder of the game trying to level score, but they proved unsuccessful, despite several three-pointers. In the end, the students lost, with a final score of 14-19. See you next year, Giants!