FDA approves Opill; The lens into the world of reproductive rights
Hailey Carlton and Annie BurlingameMay 16, 2024

From IUDs to Depo-Provera shots, and to the original pill (Plan-B), birth control has evolved substantially since its debut in May of 1950....

Photo Essay: Students celebrate the fifth annual Wellness Festival
Lauren OlsenMay 12, 2024

On Saturday, May 11, the Marin County Youth Commision (MCYC) hosted their fifth annual Wellness Festival for middle school and...

The Giants won their first MCAL banner since 2018.
Back at the top: Boys’ varsity baseball knocks off San Marin to claim MCAL banner
Gil Ladetzky and Hayden DonehowerMay 11, 2024

As the boys’ varsity baseball team entered the 2024 Marin County Athletic League (MCAL) championship game against San Marin, the bitter...

Jay and Henrik’s Holiday Podcast: Halloween Edition

Welcome to the first episode of Jay and Henrik’s Holiday Podcast, a festive series hosted by Henrik Vraanes and Jay Knopping! We are dedicated to reviewing popular holidays and diving into Redwood students’ past experiences and opinions. Each episode will feature a different holiday depending on the time of year. Today, we’re speaking to junior Ben Sherry about the importance of Halloween, his plans for the holiday and his fondest childhood memories.