Riley Peterson and Caitlin Shaver eat together as they discuss what they will be doing at the graduation practice.
Redwood seniors celebrate their last day of school
Lauren PoulinJune 12, 2024

On Wednesday, June 12th, Redwood seniors joined together in the Covered Eating Area (CEA) to celebrate the end of their senior year before...

SZN 2 EP 4: Barking It Up With Gil & Will ft. Presley Pewitt

Welcome to this year’s fourth episode of Barking It Up with Gil and Will! Barking It Up is a podcast hosted by Gil Ladetzky and Will Parsons. It recaps Redwood sports and gives insights and predictions as to the outcomes of future sporting events. Every episode features a Barklete (bark-athlete) of the month, who represents what it means to be a Redwood Giant on and off the field. This week’s episode includes basketball and soccer recaps, alongside an interview with our Barklete, junior and varsity lacrosse player captain Presley Pewitt. Pewitt discusses getting used to playing with different players than last year, the team’s goals for the rest of the season and her background playing lacrosse.