Racing to the finish line, junior Marley Nacco places first in her heat for the 1600 with a time of 5:21:06.
Photo Essay: Track and field dominates MCAL Trials
Emily BlockMay 3, 2024

On May 2, the varsity track and field team headed to San Rafael High School for the Marin County Athletic League (MCAL) trials. The meet...

Illustration by Charlotte Wilson
Student Phones: Addictive by Design
Elle WilsonMay 2, 2024

After a long day of school and a tiring field hockey practice, I arrive home. I have a test tomorrow and a pile of homework waiting for me....

Freshman Haley Boyarski extends her arms to block a spike (Photo courtesy of Kim Wagner)
Setting the standard: Positivity in beach volleyball
Caroline VeleyMay 1, 2024

As the warm Spring weather approaches, many indoor volleyball players look for an alternative sport to fill their schedule while enjoying the...

Photo Essay: Parents return to campus at Back to School Night

On Sept. 7, parents were welcomed to campus for Back to School Night. Parents took the place of students as they listened to teachers present about their teens’ courses. The community was welcomed by stunts from Varsity cheer, a performance from Advanced Workshop, leadership students sold Redwood merchandise along with many other festivities. The event was a positive experience as teachers and parents look forward to the year.