Utopia or Dystopia? The hidden history of Bay Area cults
Linnea Koblik and Tallulah Knill AllenJuly 12, 2024

Silhouetted against the sweeping landscapes of the Bay and the Marin Headlands, the Bay Area is well known for its position in the counterculture...

Public protests and perspectives
Public protests and perspectives
Ava Stephens, Gabriella Rouas, Aanika Sawhney, Nadia Massoumi and Grace GehrmanJune 29, 2024

Reflejando otra vez con los ELD seniors
Reflejando otra vez con los ELD seniors
Ava CarlsonJune 27, 2024

El año pasado, tuve la oportunidad de hablar con estudiantes del grado 12 en la clase de English Language Development (ELD) sobre sus experiencias...

APW’s spring concert leaves audience in joyful tears

After months of preparation, Redwood’s Advanced Performance Workshop performed their Spring Concert, featuring a set list of 18 songs and 2 hours total of performance. Emcees Ian Krumwiede and Ally Woodruff directed the audience through the show, delivering their classic musical puns between songs. The Little Theater was packed for the graduating seniors’ final concert. The music began with an acoustic performance of “Techno Show” by Peach Pit and ended with a cover of the song “Upside Down” by Jack Johnson. Before the final song of the night, music teacher Chip Boaz gave a heartfelt goodbye to the graduating seniors who are leaving the program. Thunderous applause concluded the night as parents and students alike recognized the hard work and dedication that went into the event.