Twelve seniors were presented with awards to recognize their commitment to being outstanding high school athletes (Photo by Zoe Gister).
Redwood senior athletes recognized in new venue celebration
Charlotte LacyMay 30, 2024

On May 20, senior athletes, parents and coaches gathered at Sam’s Anchor Cafe in Tiburon to recognize and celebrate the seniors committed...

Smiling and holding their floats, seniors make the most of their lunch.
Seniors stay a-float for senior week
Hannah HerbstMay 29, 2024

On Tuesday, May 28, after a long Memorial Day Weekend and with only twelve more academic days left of school, leadership kicked off Senior...

Boys’ varsity baseball marks history with first-ever state playoff victory
Will ParsonsMay 29, 2024

On May 28, the Giants’ varsity baseball team took on the Carmel Padres in the first Norcal state playoff game in the program’s history. The...

Photo Essay: Boys’ varsity lacrosse opens league play with a dominant victory over Tamalpais

On Wednesday, March 20, the boys’ varsity lacrosse team faced off against the Tamalpais Hawks (Tam) in a thrilling Marin County Athletic League (MCAL) rivalry matchup. The Giants, heavily favored heading into the game, took care of the Hawks, defeating them by a final score of 12-3. The game started close, with Tam opening up the scoring and the first quarter ending 1-1. Quickly, Redwood began to pull away in the second quarter with a tally of goals from seniors Jake Vasquez, Will Parsons and Aidan Hackett, among others. The Giants were up 7-1 at halftime, but didn’t look like they would slow down. The second half was similar to the first, with Redwood maintaining the ball while going deep in their rotation. The Giants then went on to win 12-3. The Giants will look to beat the Marin Catholic Wildcats on Friday, March 23, at home in another big MCAL rivalry match that should be a thriller. Catch the game at Ghilotti Field at 4 p.m.