Doctors, nurses and technicians of the Marin Health Hospital laugh and entertain one another with silly faces (Photo courtesy of Dr. Grom).
Behind the scrubs: Doctor Eddie Grom’s journey to becoming an accomplished ER doctor
Kate BarkerApril 28, 2024

Chest pains, headaches, sprains and burns are common ailments warranting a trip to the local emergency room. There, doctors rush tirelessly to...

The strings on Congressman Jared Huffman’s racket break as he returns a serve from senior Jackson Sichel.
Congressman Jared Huffman visits boys’ varsity tennis practice after MCAL championship
Matthew KnauerApril 28, 2024

The boys’ varsity tennis team has enjoyed an eventful past two weeks. On Wednesday, April 17, they beat the Archie Williams Falcons 7-0...

Sports friendship connections: High school vs. club teams
Kate MorganApril 28, 2024

Student-athletes strive to improve their skills and strengths to become the best they can be. A good way of doing this is by playing sports year-round....

The lights at Northgate Mall sparkle through the season

At Northgate Mall, a place known for its decline in recent years, a new pop-up has emerged for the holiday season, bringing “light” back in. “The Lights” at Northgate offers an experience for all ages to come in and walk through a series of rooms decorated with Christmas lights. The event is open from 12 to 8 p.m., and allows families to walk through the decorated rooms, write on a chalk wall or dance around together. The six rooms are all tailored to specific themes and each has something unique to provide. With tickets ranging from $12 to $22 and 125,000 lights strung on the wall, this scene brings joy and excitement into Marin for the holiday season.