The case for no PE requirement for student athletes
Jake PostApril 28, 2024

Three days a week, students in their freshman and sophomore years at Redwood spend a period in Physical Education (PE) class for a combined 144...

Illustration by Nina Baker
The AI takeover: A less capable generation
Nina BakerApril 28, 2024

“The pace of progress in artificial intelligence is incredibly fast…The risk of something seriously dangerous happening is in the five-year...

Doctors, nurses and technicians of the Marin Health Hospital laugh and entertain one another with silly faces (Photo courtesy of Dr. Grom).
Behind the scrubs: Doctor Eddie Grom’s journey to becoming an accomplished ER doctor
Kate BarkerApril 28, 2024

Chest pains, headaches, sprains and burns are common ailments warranting a trip to the local emergency room. There, doctors rush tirelessly to...

Take part in the sweetness and fill out a candy gram

From Dec. 4 to 8, Redwood Link Crew is hosting a festive holiday event during lunch. Tables are set up on the mosaic stage with cards and pens for students and staff to make candy grams – notes taped with candy canes that are sent to one another to express gratitude and encourage holiday spirit. If you pass by the setup this week, take two minutes to write a quick message for someone, hand your candy gram to the Link Crew students and your note will be delivered to the recipient. Happy holidays Giants!