Construction students Taylor Bridges, Leila Fraschetti, Emmanuel Medina, Mary Coleman and John Kozubik (left to right) applaud their peers as they speak about their appreciation for their teachers and the resources they were provided.
Photo Essay: Redwood ROP Construction Program celebrates graduates
Isabelle DavisMay 23, 2024

On May 22, the Redwood Regional Occupational Program Construction Technology celebrated the graduation of 19 Redwood students and...

Marin’s Finest Fairways: Reviewing the best public golf courses
Hayden DonehowerMay 23, 2024

Tee up for an adventure in Marin County’s vibrant golf scene! Get ready to explore the fairways, traps and views of the best public golf courses....

Illustration by Cora Champommier
Paying the price of adopt vs. shop
Chloe JenningsMay 23, 2024

The American population is becoming increasingly aware of ethical considerations around pets. Buying a pet from a breeder versus adopting a pet...

Walking in the shoes of Principal Payne

Since his first day on campus last year, Principal Dr. Barnaby Payne has proved himself to be a fashion icon in the eyes of Redwood High School’s students. One style element in particular has been highly acclaimed: his shoe game. Heading into his second year as Redwood’s principal, Payne’s admirable shoe game persists. In three words, Payne described his shoe selection as having “comfort, style and durability.” 

Regarding his personal fashion choice, Payne finds meaning behind how you represent yourself.

“All forms of self expression are important…[They] help us to discover our identity or to project our values,” Payne said.