Riley Peterson and Caitlin Shaver eat together as they discuss what they will be doing at the graduation practice.
Redwood seniors celebrate their last day of school
Lauren PoulinJune 12, 2024

On Wednesday, June 12th, Redwood seniors joined together in the Covered Eating Area (CEA) to celebrate the end of their senior year before...

Winter Performance Workshop concert

Each year as the fall semester comes to a close, Redwood’s Performance Workshop program holds a showcase spanning multiple nights to share with the community what they have been working on over the past months. This year, the showcase was on Nov. 30 and Dec. 31, with both Advanced Performance Workshop (APW) and Intermediate Performance Workshop (IPW) students performing each night. 

“[This showcase was] very enjoyable to work on. As difficult as it was, as there [are] definitely lots of things that are hard when you’re working with a group of people in a combined effort, especially for a performance, we had a wonderful time. At the end of the day, we’re all just making music, and everyone enjoys it,” sophomore and IPW student Zara Bhandari said.