Redwood drama comes together for the One Act Festival
Gabriella Rouas, • April 27, 2024

On April 27 at 7 p.m., the drama department will come together to showcase the hard work and skills they have learned to the broader community...

A dough-licious journey: Donut Shops of Marin
Jackson Gurvich and Luke TemperoApril 27, 2024

Nothing is better than starting your day with a donut from your local donut shop. Marin County has many great donut establishments that...

The strings on Congressman Jared Huffman’s racket break as he returns a serve from senior Jackson Sichel.
Congressman Jared Huffman visits boys’ varsity tennis practice after MCAL championship
Matthew KnauerApril 27, 2024

The boys’ varsity tennis team has enjoyed an eventful past two weeks. On Wednesday, April 17, they beat the Archie Williams Falcons 7-0...

Students rally for Homecoming celebration

On Oct. 20, 2023, Redwood held its annual Homecoming rally, where each class competed against each other in spirited competitions of flag design and organized skits. The seniors won the skit competition, which was decided by a panel of judges giving each skit a score out of 10. Additionally, this rally included a joint performance from both JV and Varsity cheer teams, the first time they have done this since the pandemic hit. Their routine was complex and showed off lots of intricate stunts, as well as advanced tumbling. Overall, the rally represented Redwoods school spirit as a whole and the spirit of the individual classes.