Construction students Taylor Bridges, Leila Fraschetti, Emmanuel Medina, Mary Coleman and John Kozubik (left to right) applaud their peers as they speak about their appreciation for their teachers and the resources they were provided.
Photo Essay: Redwood ROP Construction Program celebrates graduates
Isabelle Davis May 23, 2024

On May 22, the Redwood Regional Occupational Program Construction Technology celebrated the graduation of 19 Redwood students and...

Marin’s Finest Fairways: Reviewing the best public golf courses
Hayden Donehower May 23, 2024

Tee up for an adventure in Marin County’s vibrant golf scene! Get ready to explore the fairways, traps and views of the best public golf courses....

Illustration by Cora Champommier
Paying the price of adopt vs. shop
Chloe Jennings May 23, 2024

The American population is becoming increasingly aware of ethical considerations around pets. Buying a pet from a breeder versus adopting a pet...

Giants pull off emotional victory on a special Senior Night and Game Night extravaganza

Energy flooded through the front doors of the Phil Roark Gymnasium as families and students piled onto the bleachers during Game Night, an event hosted by Leadership, on Wednesday, Oct. 3. The Redwood girls’ varsity volleyball team played the Drake Pirates and won 3-1.

Since Game Night coincided with Senior Night this year, the three seniors on the volleyball team, Ella Spaethling, Taylor Leslie and Britney Klein, were honored for their contributions through heartfelt speeches from their families and teammates. Spaethling, Leslie and Klein are also the team captains for this young team. The crowd pulsated with excitement, eager to see them play in their last Game Night at Redwood.

Senior Night. Game Night. Varsity Volleyball.