Redwood drama comes together for the One Act Festival
Gabriella Rouas, • April 27, 2024

On April 27 at 7 p.m., the drama department will come together to showcase the hard work and skills they have learned to the broader community...

A dough-licious journey: Donut Shops of Marin
Jackson Gurvich and Luke TemperoApril 27, 2024

Nothing is better than starting your day with a donut from your local donut shop. Marin County has many great donut establishments that...

The strings on Congressman Jared Huffman’s racket break as he returns a serve from senior Jackson Sichel.
Congressman Jared Huffman visits boys’ varsity tennis practice after MCAL championship
Matthew KnauerApril 27, 2024

The boys’ varsity tennis team has enjoyed an eventful past two weeks. On Wednesday, April 17, they beat the Archie Williams Falcons 7-0...

Giants pull off emotional victory on a special Senior Night and Game Night extravaganza

Energy flooded through the front doors of the Phil Roark Gymnasium as families and students piled onto the bleachers during Game Night, an event hosted by Leadership, on Wednesday, Oct. 3. The Redwood girls’ varsity volleyball team played the Drake Pirates and won 3-1.

Since Game Night coincided with Senior Night this year, the three seniors on the volleyball team, Ella Spaethling, Taylor Leslie and Britney Klein, were honored for their contributions through heartfelt speeches from their families and teammates. Spaethling, Leslie and Klein are also the team captains for this young team. The crowd pulsated with excitement, eager to see them play in their last Game Night at Redwood.

Senior Night. Game Night. Varsity Volleyball.