Riley Peterson and Caitlin Shaver eat together as they discuss what they will be doing at the graduation practice.
Redwood seniors celebrate their last day of school
Lauren PoulinJune 12, 2024

On Wednesday, June 12th, Redwood seniors joined together in the Covered Eating Area (CEA) to celebrate the end of their senior year before...

JV girls’ water polo ends season with narrow loss

The girls’ JV water polo team fell short against Tam 5-6 on Tuesday despite a valiant effort in the final game of the season.

The Giants finished the first half down 2-4 and were unable to close the gap in the second half.

Tam’s fast-paced and aggressive style of play was too tough for the Giants to overcome, according to sophomore Maddie Baker.

“We’re trying to set up on our offense and spread out,” said sophomore Leana Ngo.

Junior Courtney Morris persevered throughout the game, scoring a goal moments before the buzzer signaled the end of the third quarter. Morris led the team with three goals.

Many players plan to practice during the off season by joining the swim team in the spring, or playing winter polo for several local club teams, according to captain Courtney Morris.