Artificial Inteligence : The effect on our generation

After long hours of lectures in class, a science lab to complete, sports practice and extracurriculars, that one math assignment may just be...

Out of stock label teacher drawing
Indah HerzenbergApril 24, 2024

“In the US, there is a projected shortage of over 100,000 teachers by 2024,” stated Simbli, a company that helps to improve school districts...

Girls’ varsity lacrosse tops Cardinal Newman

Girls’ varsity lacrosse defeated Cardinal Newman High School Thursday, with a final score of 18-7.

Goalie Christine Cook had 11 saves during the game, helping to keep the gap between the two teams’ scores.

Redwood scored 10 points during the first half of the game while Cardinal Newman scored two points.

Redwood gained a 3 point lead in the first few minutes of the while Cardinal Newman remained scoreless.

Coach Isaac Campbell said he was able to play all of his 26 player team.

“I got everybody in, 26 girls. That’s really, really tough to play all of them, and it takes a win where we get out ahead comfortably in order for me to start playing extra players,” said Campbell. “Not all the teams are going to be like this, so we had a good game against a team that wasn’t that difficult.”

The team’s next game is today against St. Francis High School at 4 p.m..