Surrounded by her castmates, senior Ashley Martin plays the central role in one of the production’s dance sequences. (Photo courtesy of D’Angelo Romero.)
EPiC’s senior production “Disconnected” celebrates connection
Ava CarlsonApril 25, 2024

On Wednesday at 7:30 p.m., Redwood’s Little Theater hosted the second performance of “Disconnected,” a piece written by the seniors of...

A close game between Redwood Boys Lacrosse and Mater Dei. Photo Courtesy of Blake Atkins and Mark Holmstrom
How sports scholarships transform lives
Elena Dillon and Lily BellApril 25, 2024

Nothing fuels a high school athlete’s desire for success like the possibility of earning a college scholarship. Many student-athletes work...

Illustration by Cora Champommier
Our future is not a game!
Cora ChampommierApril 25, 2024

As I walk in the hallway with my giant Redwood Soccer parka, I look up to see Sabine, a freshman who performs well in my math class; I know...

Girls’ varsity soccer advances in MCAL league

At the sound of the whistle on the afternoon of April 3rd, the Redwood girls varsity soccer team picked up another win in the MCAL league.

With a score of 3-1, the Redwood giants rolled over the Sir Francis Drake pirates, continuing this week with another win following the 1-0 victory over San Rafael High.

Senior Chace Schornstein scored the first goal of the game and was soon followed by junior Lauren Kuchman as she herself scored two points. Beginning the second half up three goals to none, junior goalie Brooke Sabin stood fast into the final minutes of the game, only allowing Drake one point, late in the 79th minute.

“We have one of the best rosters in the MCALs, and we definitely have the potential to compete at the top,” said Kuchman,

The team’s next game will begin at 4:30 time against Branson on April 8th.