What it means to be a Giant
What it means to be a Giant
Gil LadetzkyJune 22, 2024

In fifth grade, I attended my first-ever Redwood basketball game. It was a rainy Thursday night in a gym packed with energetic students. As I...

Spring rally postponed

As of Tuesday morning, Redwood’s Senior Farewell rally has been postponed until after spring break, citing a lack of preparation for the event.

“We’re just not ready,” said Leadership Advisor Dave Plescia.  “Every game hasn’t been verified, every participant hasn’t agreed, and for what we want to do it’s going to take more time to prepare. We’re not going to put on a rally that isn’t going to work. We’re going to see we work hard and make sure every part of it does work.”

Although the rally will not be happening this week, it will be rescheduled before the end of the school year.

“We already started talking about dates, but we don’t know right now when the rally’s going to be postponed until,” said Plescia. “Some people are saying since it’s the “End of the Year Rally” so why not put it at the end of the year.”

Plescia said that he will likely have more more information regarding the rally by the end of the week.