Twelve seniors were presented with awards to recognize their commitment to being outstanding high school athletes (Photo by Zoe Gister).
Redwood senior athletes recognized in new venue celebration
Charlotte LacyMay 30, 2024

On May 20, senior athletes, parents and coaches gathered at Sam’s Anchor Cafe in Tiburon to recognize and celebrate the seniors committed...

Smiling and holding their floats, seniors make the most of their lunch.
Seniors stay a-float for senior week
Hannah HerbstMay 29, 2024

On Tuesday, May 28, after a long Memorial Day Weekend and with only twelve more academic days left of school, leadership kicked off Senior...

Boys’ varsity baseball marks history with first-ever state playoff victory
Will ParsonsMay 29, 2024

On May 28, the Giants’ varsity baseball team took on the Carmel Padres in the first Norcal state playoff game in the program’s history. The...

Photo Essay: Boys’ varsity lacrosse dominates San Rafael in blowout matchup

On April 2, the boys’ varsity lacrosse team played against San Rafael High School (SR) in an intense Marin County Athletic League matchup. Early in the game, Redwood managed to take an early lead by scoring several goals, thanks to junior Jackson Gurvich, sophomore Rudy Vasquez and senior Gil Ladetzky, who won most of his face-offs, leading the Giants to gain control over the game. The Giants managed to close the second half by leading with a score of 13-1, and they didn’t stop scoring any time soon. SR was almost completely blocked from scoring, thanks to the Giants’ defensive position. The Giants finished off the game with a shocking 21-2 victory. Redwood faces a tough battle against Mater Dei on Wednesday, April 3, where they will look to maintain their offensive momentum.