Setting Sail to Success: Inside the journey of the sailing team
Zoe Gister, Cub Reporter • April 27, 2024

In the serene breeze of a bright spring afternoon, the first rays of light start to dip behind Mt. Tamalpais as one group of young sailors...

Illustration by Natalie Vinogradsky
Governor signs new bill: A new period of Media Literacy begins.
Meg Stevenson and Natalie VinogradskyApril 27, 2024

At the beginning of 2024, a new media literacy bill went into effect that will impact every public school in California. It seeks to address...

Voices of Measure A
Voices of Measure A
Tessa TuatiniApril 26, 2024

Voices of measure A by Tessa Tuatini

The annual Mill Valley Winterfest delivers holiday cheer

On Sunday, Dec. 17, from 1-4 p.m., the Mill Valley Community Center hosted the annual Mill Valley Winterfest. They welcomed families to the center to meet Santa Claus and celebrate the holidays, enjoying a selection of food trucks and warm beverages. Local businesses set up booths to advertise their causes —including a live chair massage booth and a wheel to earn deals at Mathnasium. To keep the kids entertained, vendors passed out festive merchandise, a balloon artist made creations and an arts-and-crafts center encouraged creativity. The holiday spirit was radiating through the Winterfest, and the welcoming community made it difficult to leave.

<script>

<script>