Construction students Taylor Bridges, Leila Fraschetti, Emmanuel Medina, Mary Coleman and John Kozubik (left to right) applaud their peers as they speak about their appreciation for their teachers and the resources they were provided.
Photo Essay: Redwood ROP Construction Program celebrates graduates
Isabelle Davis May 23, 2024

On May 22, the Redwood Regional Occupational Program Construction Technology celebrated the graduation of 19 Redwood students and...

Marin’s Finest Fairways: Reviewing the best public golf courses
Hayden Donehower May 23, 2024

Tee up for an adventure in Marin County’s vibrant golf scene! Get ready to explore the fairways, traps and views of the best public golf courses....

Illustration by Cora Champommier
Paying the price of adopt vs. shop
Chloe Jennings May 23, 2024

The American population is becoming increasingly aware of ethical considerations around pets. Buying a pet from a breeder versus adopting a pet...

The annual Mill Valley Winterfest delivers holiday cheer

On Sunday, Dec. 17, from 1-4 p.m., the Mill Valley Community Center hosted the annual Mill Valley Winterfest. They welcomed families to the center to meet Santa Claus and celebrate the holidays, enjoying a selection of food trucks and warm beverages. Local businesses set up booths to advertise their causes —including a live chair massage booth and a wheel to earn deals at Mathnasium. To keep the kids entertained, vendors passed out festive merchandise, a balloon artist made creations and an arts-and-crafts center encouraged creativity. The holiday spirit was radiating through the Winterfest, and the welcoming community made it difficult to leave.

<script>

<script>