Illustration by Charlotte Wilson
Student Phones: Addictive by Design
Elle WilsonMay 2, 2024

After a long day of school and a tiring field hockey practice, I arrive home. I have a test tomorrow and a pile of homework waiting for me....

Freshman Haley Boyarski extends her arms to block a spike (Photo courtesy of Kim Wagner)
Setting the standard: Positivity in beach volleyball
Caroline VeleyMay 1, 2024

As the warm Spring weather approaches, many indoor volleyball players look for an alternative sport to fill their schedule while enjoying the...

Starting at Oracle Park, Solle fires a fastball towards home plate. Photo by Graham Weir.
Sports Spotlight: The Solle show
Jake PostMay 1, 2024

Rex Solle is a familiar name among Redwood students and local baseball fans. As a senior, the varsity baseball player is looking to add to his...

Photo Essay: Girls’ varsity soccer secures a win against MA on Thursday

On Thursday, Dec. 7, the girls’ varsity soccer team competed against the Marin Academy (MA) Wildcats. With many opportunities throughout the game, freshman Remi David scored the first and only goal after halftime. After MA beat Redwood last season in a competitive game, Redwood came ready to play, consistently remaining strong on offense and defense for the entire game. Looking forward to the MCAL season starting in January, the girls are showing up strong.