Sweet delights at San Rafael Farmers’ Market: Waffle Mania, Brittany Crêpes and KettlePop
Nick HartungApril 10, 2024

As winter draws to a close, the local San Rafael Farmers’ Market is coming alive. Every Sunday, hundreds of farms, shops and stores from across...

Illustration by Ava Stephens
Ignorance breeds violence: we need diverse religious education
Beckett TudorApril 9, 2024

The United States has become one of the most diverse countries in the world. Through policies encouraging immigration and plentiful economic...

Rolling the dice: The harmful effects of sports betting promotions
Matthew KnauerApril 6, 2024

Nobody could have predicted the monumental impact of Murphy vs. National Collegiate Athletic Association in May 2018. Two and a half...

Photo Essay: Girls’ varsity soccer secures a win against MA on Thursday

On Thursday, Dec. 7, the girls’ varsity soccer team competed against the Marin Academy (MA) Wildcats. With many opportunities throughout the game, freshman Remi David scored the first and only goal after halftime. After MA beat Redwood last season in a competitive game, Redwood came ready to play, consistently remaining strong on offense and defense for the entire game. Looking forward to the MCAL season starting in January, the girls are showing up strong.