Construction students Taylor Bridges, Leila Fraschetti, Emmanuel Medina, Mary Coleman and John Kozubik (left to right) applaud their peers as they speak about their appreciation for their teachers and the resources they were provided.
Photo Essay: Redwood ROP Construction Program celebrates graduates
Isabelle DavisMay 23, 2024

On May 22, the Redwood Regional Occupational Program Construction Technology celebrated the graduation of 19 Redwood students and...

Marin’s Finest Fairways: Reviewing the best public golf courses
Hayden DonehowerMay 23, 2024

Tee up for an adventure in Marin County’s vibrant golf scene! Get ready to explore the fairways, traps and views of the best public golf courses....

Illustration by Cora Champommier
Paying the price of adopt vs. shop
Chloe JenningsMay 23, 2024

The American population is becoming increasingly aware of ethical considerations around pets. Buying a pet from a breeder versus adopting a pet...

EP 6: Booms and Busts

Welcome to the sixth episode of Booms and Busts, a weekly podcast with hosts Sean Cunneen, Owen McDaniels and Hayden Donehower, centered around helping you all decide who you start (boom) and sit (bust) in your weekly fantasy football lineup. We’ll also discuss an additional under-the-radar player each week who we project to do well that has fallen down the rankings on many other fantasy projections. The projection point statistics are constructed mainly off of ESPN points per reception (PPR) scoring and will aid us in giving you the most accurate and precise booms and busts so you can win your leagues!