Slinging the ball, Rex Solle looks to end the innings with a strikeout
Redwood varsity boys’ baseball suffers a deflating loss against San Marin
Mason GarboApril 27, 2024

The boys’ varsity baseball team went head to head against San Marin in a highly anticipated matchup between star-studded lineups on April...

Setting Sail to Success: Inside the journey of the sailing team
Zoe Gister, Cub Reporter • April 27, 2024

In the serene breeze of a bright spring afternoon, the first rays of light start to dip behind Mt. Tamalpais as one group of young sailors...

Illustration by Natalie Vinogradsky
Governor signs new bill: A new period of Media Literacy begins.
Meg Stevenson and Natalie VinogradskyApril 27, 2024

At the beginning of 2024, a new media literacy bill went into effect that will impact every public school in California. It seeks to address...

EP 3: Booms and Busts

Welcome to the third episode of Booms and Busts, a weekly podcast with hosts Sean Cunneen, Owen McDaniels and Hayden Donehower, centered around helping you all decide who you start (boom) and sit (bust) in your weekly fantasy lineup. We’ll also discuss an additional under-the-radar player each week who we project to do well that has fallen down the rankings on many other fantasy projections. The projection point statistics are constructed mainly off of ESPN points per reception (PPR) scoring and will aid us in giving you the most accurate and precise booms and busts so you can win your leagues!