Public protests and perspectives
Public protests and perspectives
Ava Stephens, Gabriella Rouas, Aanika Sawhney, Nadia Massoumi and Grace GehrmanJune 29, 2024

Reflejando otra vez con los ELD seniors
Reflejando otra vez con los ELD seniors
Ava CarlsonJune 27, 2024

El año pasado, tuve la oportunidad de hablar con estudiantes del grado 12 en la clase de English Language Development (ELD) sobre sus experiencias...

Illustration by Ava Stephens
A letter to sophomores: how to run next year’s marathon
Alana LeiferJune 27, 2024

Are you a sophomore excited for your junior year? Are you going to college? Have you taken the SAT? Where are you applying? What's your GPA?...

Roots Down unites parents and seniors in laughter and in tears

On Monday, June 3, seniors and their parents, guardians and caregivers gathered in the big gym to celebrate their accomplishments as soon-to-be graduates. Students laughed together, parents cried together and everyone listened to the admin speakers, students performances and heartfelt letters written for senior parents. The Redwood Foundation members and principal Barnaby Payne put on the event as a more intimate place for students to look back and celebrate their achievements in their high school careers and send them off to their next stages in life with a heartwarming, family event.