Sophomore Mimi Wood darts toward the goal holding the ball.
Girls’ varsity lacrosse conquers Terra Linda in blowout match
Larkin MoffettMarch 26, 2024

On March 26, the girls’ varsity lacrosse team went head-to-head with Terra Linda High School (TL) in a blowout Marin County Athletic League...

Incoming juniors and seniors can simultaneously take a history course and Advanced Placement African American Studies (Photo by Lauren Poulin).
Diverse perspectives: Redwood set to launch Advanced Placement African American Studies
Emily GarciaMarch 26, 2024

Beginning in the 2024-25 school year, the Advanced Placement (AP) African American Studies course will officially be launched and offered...

Varsity tennis overwelmed by Red-Tailed Hawks

The varsity girls’ team prepares to face Tam in the MCAL match up last Thursday.

The varsity girls’ tennis team fell to Tam  in a showdown of MCAL powers on Sept. 20 at the Redwood courts.

Tam defeated the varsity team by winning seven out of the nine possible matches.

The Giants were victorious in only one singles and one doubles game during the entire meet.

Tam’s Chelsea Hayashi defeated Redwood captain Sophia hooper to clinch the competition for Tam.

Tam improved to 6-1 with the win, while Redwood fell to 5-2, and dropped into third place overall in the MCAL standings.

The varsity girls’ team next faces Novato away next Thursday, Sep. 27.