Scroll down to view story.
Related Posts via Categories
- The Meg offers a fun, yet shallow trip to the multiplexes
- “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before”, the instantly lovable Netflix hit
- The Crazy, the Rich, and the Asian: What “Crazy Rich Asians” mean for Hollywood
- YG’s album “Stay Dangerous” falls in line with many other depthless rap albums
- Trippie Redd takes a new approach for his third studio album, “Life’s A Trip”
- “Mission: Impossible – Fallout” brings impressive action without much substance
- Ariana Grande’s “Sweetener” is sweet and sincere
- The battle between Apple Music and Spotify
- Here we go again with another Mamma Mia!
- Comedy Competition draws a packed house with hilarious, upbeat performances